CRM INTEGRATION DEVELOPER
Immediate opportunity for experienced CRM Integration Developer to design, develop, and maintain interfaces, using integration platforms. This key role requires hands-on experience in programming and configuration, with a high level of software development expertise and experience to ensure accuracy, security and stability throughout the development and implementation lifecycle.
For immediate consideration, submit letter of interest with resume and salary requirements.
- 5+ years of software analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance with 3+ years of experience in EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) on Windows platform.
- Experience in implementing CRMs such MS Dynamics.
- Expert knowledge of .NET Framework (3.5 or higher) ASP.Net, MVC. C#, ADO.NET, JSON.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft development and application technologies.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC processes and requirements.
- Experience in deploying full life-cycle enterprise-wide solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Availability to work extended hours (evenings and weekends) as required by business needs.
- Experience with integration platforms such as Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services.
- Hands-on experience with integration projects and migrating from legacy point-to-point interfaces to Web Services and RESTful APIs.
- High level of experience building and supporting SSIS and SSRS packages.
- Strong understanding of enterprise application integration patterns such as messaging, Remote Procedure Invocation, Point to Point Channel, Publish-Subscribe Channel, etc.
- Experience with TFS (Team Foundation Server) release management (promoting code and building release packages).
- Analysis, Design, and development of interfaces using Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services.
- Participate in implementation of CRM application, develop reference, implementation integrations and testing, creation of detailed design documents, and develop interfaces to and from CRM to other applications.
- Design, develop, and implement moderate to highly complex web-based solutions in a multi-tiered architecture.
- Develop application/enhancement support documents (Business requirements/Technical Design documents/Test Cases/Change Management).
- Work with the business and project teams to devise technical alternatives and help create technical standards.
- Support user experience design and information architecture for web applications.
Submissions will be reviewed; only candidates most closely matching the requirements of the position will be contacted.
Relocation Assistance is not provided for this role.
MPI does not file visa petitions or sponsor applicants for work visas in this job classification.
MPI offers free employee health, dental, vision and life insurance ($50/month for family coverage), retirement and pension plan benefits, and generous paid time off.
Recognized as an Employer of Choice for its employee-focused work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, MPI is a recipient of the World at Work Seal of Distinction.
Located in Studio City, CA, the Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health Plans (MPI) are multi-employer trust funds established by collective bargaining agreements between various employers and over 40 Unions and Guilds representing employees in the motion picture industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer