CRM Analyst - Kenosha, Wisconsin
Have you ever dreamed of working for a company that sells products worldwide? That employs Midwest values to make innovative products? If you want to enjoy a career working for a company that is a trusted brand across the globe we are looking for you! Jettison is representing a company that is immediately seeking a CRM Analyst in Kenosha Wisconsin.
To be a part of this team you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Information Technology, or a related field.
- 3+ years of relevant data warehouse and business intelligence experience
- Understanding of and proficiency to write SQL.
- Ability to design and maintain Business Objects Desktop Intelligence and Webintelligence reports (or other comparable BI tools).
- Bring a customer-focused positive attitude that’s focused on implementing solutions.
Bonus points if you have:
- Previous work experience in direct to consumer environment.
- Experience with Tableau (or other visualization tool) dashboards
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze and interpret data from multiple data sources to identify actionable insights that improve marketing effectiveness.
- Work with the business to understand needs, captures requirements, create report prototypes; recommend solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Assist business users with ad-hoc report construction using BI tools including but not limited to Business Objects and Tableau toolsets.
- Partner with Data Science team members on complex reports and modeling needs.
- Monitor and communicate results on loyalty program and overall program performance.
- Support loyalty initiatives by recommending and executing tactics to drive revenue from existing consumer base.
- Build program offers for loyalty program deployment to key segments within the program.
- Be an advocate for data driven decision making within the organization.
- Execution of direct mail list development.
- Monitor and optimize key performance levers to drive continuous improvement in direct mail campaigns.
- Recommend and develop test & control strategies to optimize future campaigns.
- Identify and execute opportunities to increase personalization within direct marketing campaigns.
- Partner with Data Science team members and third parties on models that focus on consumer acquisition and retention.
- Plan, execute, and effectively communicate the results of direct mail initiatives.
Jettison is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we strive to provide opportunities for our candidates to learn, grow and thrive.