Please note that this is a 6 months contract position.
Qualifications and Skills
• Detail oriented with a mastery of databases, able to validate 100% data integrity through manual or automated methods.
• Analytical thinker, able to translate questions posed by sales and marketing employees into modifications to workflows, data architecture, and analytics dashboards.
• Excellent training skills utilizing existing materials and a confident communicator within a global organization.
In addition, the following qualifications are highly desired.
• 2+ years in a data analytics, database architect, or industrial engineering role.
• Sales and marketing experience.
• Demonstrated database mastery score on HackerRank or equivalent.
• Developing and debugging no-code workflow automation (Power Platform, UiPath, etc).
Our client has an immediate opening for a contract Database Analyst at St. Louis, MO office. Position does allow for remote work. A key business strategy for 2022 includes fully implementing a customer relationship management (CRM) system in the membranes business unit, allowing the commercial team to utilize data analytics to effect top-line growth.
In concert with a System Integrations Partner, this role will drive the initial rollout of SalesForce® by completing two key milestones. The first is entering and validating existing customer contact information and product configurations, enabling the sales and marketing to maintain existing customer relationships while converting new leads. The second is validating that the standard sales pipeline and data architecture in SalesForce® supports the needs of sales and marketing users, making modifications where necessary to increase the speed of system adoption. As the rollout progresses, this role will effectively communicate the changes and complete user training necessary to support implementation.
Success in this role hinges on ensuring full adoption of SalesForce® within the contract period. In addition, this role will maintain full utilization of SalesForce® by diagnosing and correcting problems identified by sales and marketing users.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A1386.