CGI seeks a CRM Operations and Reporting Analyst.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Strong written and oral communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively with senior management
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Knowledgeable and proficient in use of databases and data sources
• Willingness to build and nurture relationships across the enterprise and with key external stakeholders
• Critical thinkers who can manipulate, interpret and analyze data and show excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and self-motivated
• Working knowledge of Federal consulting financial and business development concepts a plus
• Knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM and Tableau or similar systems is a plus
CGI is an exciting global company of with a culture of intrapreneurship, ownership, and teamwork. CGI Federal has an immediate opportunity for a part-time (30 hour work week) CRM Operations and Reporting Analyst to support our Business Units with CRM reporting, training and administration. We are seeking someone who is interested in being a key contributor to a fast paced and growing business that consists of nearly 7000 members geographically dispersed throughout the United States.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Senior Analyst will work closely with CGI Operations and Business Engineering Leads; and CGI Federal Vice Presidents and Directors. Tasks include, but are not limited to: conducting user training, user provisioning, standard and ad hoc reporting, corporate compliance, data quality updates and maintenance, communication of metrics and process changes, measurement and analysis of sales meetings and pipeline management, representing the organization on the CRM system user groups and change control boards, and completion of assigned project work.
To be considered for this role, candidates must have 5+ years of experience as a database/application super-user and 5+ years of moderate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel.
We understand that success in the IT services business is contingent on retaining and attracting the best talent - talent like you. At CGI, our team of professionals is dedicated and driven to help our clients succeed.
At our Lafayette Center, we are looking for experienced professionals and graduating students interested in IT careers, focusing on those with demonstrated experience in IT and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. We have a company dream: "To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of." This dream emphasizes the enjoyment and ownership principles that are essential to CGI's success.
In fact, we strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered and engaged as owners to build their company and grow their careers. This dream as well as our values are what set us apart -