Client is seeking a CRM Salesforce Business Analyst to join their IT Enterprise Customer Enablement team in DFW. In this role, you will work closely with Sales, Commercial Operations, and Marketing business partners to contribute to the design and implementation of new business processes and to support existing system functionality.
The CRM Salesforce Business Analyst will report to the IT Manager - CRM Solution Delivery and will be part of the delivery of new and innovative Salesforce solutions enabling our high-functioning business and commercial teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate/lead meetings with internal customers and business stakeholders, including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end-user training.
- Work with business partners and end users to gather, define, and prioritize business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Develop user stories, and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our business partners
- Support user stories fulfillment via configuration of Salesforce, AppExchange products, or other cloud-based technologies, based on functional capabilities.
- Where customization is needed, collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Provide support for the Marketing applications landscape and participate in cross-functional activities supporting those business stakeholders
- Where necessary, develop and maintain required reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms, and workflows, working with other technical resources as required.
- Experience using Salesforce platform business solutions
- Hands on experience configuring Salesforce, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Ability to work with users to resolve issues and convert business requirements into technical solutions
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new processes, help identify business needs, and technologies
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
Willingness for occasional travel ~10%
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Salesforce Admin Certification (required) and Cloud Certification (Sales, Service, Marketing, Community) (at least 1)
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience soliciting, gathering and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders
- Experience leveraging and configuring AppExchange products to develop a solution
- Scrum Master (preferred)