Seeking a Business and Systems Analysis to support our CRM initiatives from our Parsippany, NJ location. The Analyst document functional and technical requirements for both new and existing applications to support the CRM roadmap. The Systems Analyst will conduct requirement gathering, impact analysis, document user stories, use cases, as-is and to-be processes/workflows, business rules, functional requirements to support business needs. The Analyst will partner closely with the architects and development teams to support the documentation of technical specifications – integration mapping, any configurations documents and others as needed. Assist in administering Salesforce and other CRM application data, fields and processes to ensure system integrity. Drive the resolution of issues identified during the analysis, design and testing phases.
Agile/Scrum - will manage backlog for multiple projects, follow-through on all assigned features/user stories to ensure they are ready for release within the allotted sprint within JIRA (Atlassian).
Application support - will investigate, analyze and prioritize incidents and problem tickets within Service now as part of IT maintenance and any enhancement efforts. This will include coordinating any application maintenance activities with external vendors – Salesforce. JRNI etc. Document and publish any knowledge articles business processes, any known issues, FAQs etc. to support IT Services model.
Quality Assurance - will conduct functional testing where needed to validate stories across sprints cycles to ensure requirements are implemented as expected. Perform any regression tests and participate in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Support business stakeholders during User Acceptance Testing Phase - Test Scenarios, Test data, Defect management by Triaging issues.
- Partner closely with the product and technical teams, developing detailed User Stories, functional requirements and technical specification documentation and ensuring there is alignment between all teams on the solution for any major, minor as well as maintenance releases.
- Administer Salesforce platform updates including any configurations as well as any other in-house CRM systems as needed.
- Coordinate major incident and problem management, ensuring all steps during a production issue are being executed and addressed. Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
- Assist in the ongoing review and maintenance of technical support documentation to reflect newly discovered issues or improvements in the relevant systems (include any knowledge articles).
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or a related field, or experience in IT related to Business analysis, software development or support
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in an IT Business or Systems Analyst role
- Experience in Retail and CRM preferred, and experience with luxury retail is ideal
- Experience with Salesforce (administrative background) & strong understanding of CRM platforms are preferred
- Proficiency in databases, SQL, HTML, XML, Jira and Confluence is necessary
- Ability to investigate and analyze data with appropriate tools - proven analyst skills spanning business functions and applications
- 2+ years of Agile and SDLC experience - full lifecycle solution development, from requirements gathering through build, test, deploy, and support
- Demonstrated experience documenting use cases and functional requirements
- Basic SQL query skills and strong familiarity navigating database structures and integration design documentation
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross functional departments in requirements sessions
- Demonstrated ability to partner and liaison between business users and a technical development team
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, HP ALM, SharePoint, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
- Experience in multiple technology platforms (CRM, Marketing, eCommerce, order management systems, analytics, email service providers, CMS, Data warehouse, etc.)