Hope you doing well and Active for new Positions.
I have many Permanent position for Infrastructure Engineer IN Dallas Texas
Looking forward with you kindly let me know your Expected annual salary and attach your updated resume ASAP.
Infrastructure Engineer - Data Centre Operations Engineer
Job description: -
Candidates must have good understanding of running an enterprise datacenter environment, and have demonstrated skills in managing server hardware, SANs and networking equipment. Windows 2008/2012/2016. Hyper-V and experience of any other hypervisor is a required skill. Exposure to Azure and a minimum of 2-4 years in cloud/Azure is a must. The scope of work will be for Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s and the candidate will focus on the following area(s) to provide solutions to business problems:
- Should have handled a mid-size to large datacenter independently
- Deep understanding on Firewalls, Proxy, Networking
- Thorough Knowledge of IT infrastructure in the following areas
- Change management,
- Incident management,
- Problem management and
- Capacity management
- Infrastructure Security
- Participates in the delivery of complex infrastructure solutions as technical individual contributor to various project teams
- Ability to understand and analyze issues independently and uses judgment to make decisions to run services optimally and/or restore services quickly in the event of a failure
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills are highly essentials
- Technical design, development and implementation decisions on the use of technology in area(s) of specialization.
- Ability to read, interpret and/or develop technical specifications, diagrams and infrastructure blueprint
- Responsible for self-development in new Microsoft technologies according to professional development plan.
Areas of Expertise
- Azure (Hands on , on Iaas), Windows 2008 R2/2012/2016 based virtualization environment
- Hands on experience on server hardware (HP/Dell/etc.)
- Hands on experience on popular Storage/SANs (Certified Candidates preferred)
- Cisco or Equivalent Network Hardware, ASA Firewall, Nexus Networking Switches, Fiber Channel
- System Center 2012/2016 experience
- OS Deployment Tools (ADK, MDT)
- PowerShell or any scripting knowledge.
- Exposure to core networking is a "+".
- Team management experience preferred
- Understanding on ISO requirements and documentations preferred
- Overall experience of 6-8 years managing large datacenters
- Must have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience. Higher relevant education preferred.
- Must have a proven record of delivering Windows and System Center infrastructure solutions in a datacenter environment. Exposure to Azure or any cloud technologies is a must.
- At least 6-8 years of related technology experience having a MCSE/SAN Certification/CCNA/Azure certification is a plus.
Desk : 609-853-0818 Ext - 2365