We are having an urgent opening for Documentum Developer with Captiva Exp. in Chicago, IL.
Please go through the JD shared below and share your updated resume along with your contact details ASAP.
Here are the Job Details:
Job Title: Documentum Developer with Captiva Exp.
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: CTH (Independent Visa only)
• This individual will be responsible for day-to-day support of United's content management system – Documentum, along with the support of Captiva, RightFax, and TechSuite. They would be part of a 24x7 on call support team.
• Support, maintain, and document software functionality
• Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed
• Participate in design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
• Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs
• Provide guidance on industry best and secure practices
• Work closely with Quality Assurance and the business to ensure end product is delivered with quality outcomes
• Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
• Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
• Writing and implementing efficient code
• Determining operational practicality
• Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
• Background in supporting OpenText Documentum and Captiva
• Knowledge of Linux and Windows Application and Server support, along with some Java programming skills, .Net coding, and/or an understanding in using PowerShell preferred
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in Computer Science
System Edge USA LLC