Kronos Application Engineer/Data Engineer
Currently Remote for this quarter. Ready to relocate to Seattle in future
Location:- Remote, Seattle WA
· Bachelor'e Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of data engineering experience with SQL and/or NoSQL environment and Functional knowledge on kronos is preferred.
· Understanding of how to model data, build pipelines, write optimized SQL and report and dashboard creation.
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, problem solving and complexity analysis
· Experience with large scale distributed systems
· Understanding of Big Data technologies and solutions
· Experience with Amazon Web Services
· Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience with Agile software development