Mythics is looking for a Functional Consultant to join our Oracle CX Cloud Consulting Practice to support planning, architecture analysis, design, and implementation of Oracle CX Cloud Suite of products - a cloud based technology platform that empowers our customers to engage directly with their constituents or citizens through Social, Web, and Contact Center experiences. This is a dynamic position with a wide range of responsibilities. The focus of this role is to deliver implementation support and develop functional solution design. To provide product configuration and/or configuration guidance to both our customer base and members of our internal delivery team while serving as an advocate for solving customer business needs.
- Engage with clients and lead workshops to define business requirements
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements and recommend solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle CX Cloud applications
- Configure the system to meet the desired business process and requirements
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of current CX Cloud technology trends and its applicability internally and to customers
- Develop testing scenarios, test scripts and lead teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Prepare, write and review system and project documentation
- Facilitate train-the-trainer or end-user training
- Establish and apply best practices and implementation methodology to ensure successful implementation of solution designs through collaborative project team communication, planning documentation, system testing, and defect resolution
- Prioritize day-to-day activities and long-term project-oriented tasks
- Participate in project planning and project status communications
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Must be a US Citizen or Greencard holder
- At least 3 yrs of in depth functional core product experience (Service Cloud, OPA, or Field Service), designing and configuring Oracle CX Cloud Suite of products, or progressive experience in functional or business consulting role focused on Contact Center, CRM, or customer experience applications
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience extending the Oracle CX Cloud product suite utilizing custom extension components such as custom business objects, custom process models, custom fields, etc.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication, Active Listening and Interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Self- driven Entrepreneurial Individual
Desired Qualifications (Not Required):
- Oracle CX Cloud Product Suite certification (Service Cloud, OPA, or Field Service)
- Experience creating internal product training documentation and delivering training
- Experience implementing or integrating Oracle CX Cloud with other Oracle Cloud products such as Oracle Marketing Cloud, Social Cloud, Integration Cloud, HCM Cloud, etc.
- Experience extending the Oracle CX Cloud configuration with technical capabilities such as customer portal, API’s, etc.
- Experience with Public Sector and/or DOD projects
Why work at Mythics?
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect – Empathy – Excellence – Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you and your family
- Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching and a 529 college saving plan
- Tax-advantaged Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Account options
- Generous PTO bank and paid holidays
- Fitness/gym membership reimbursement and other wellness activities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Engaging company events such as quarterly awards, annual kick off parties, and FUN Friday’s (early release once a month)
- Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking alternatives
- Community Service activities and charitable giving programs
- Our GREEN approach – tracking energy consumption for reduction and purchasing only environmentally friendly products for our offices
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. It’s a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact email@example.com to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the “EEO is the Law” Poster here.