Kforce is looking to a Digital & Review Product Manager in Vancouver, Washington (WA). This Digital & Review Product Manager position will be remote until their campus opens back up. These Digital & Review Product Manager positions will be working with one of our top Fortune 500 clients whose focus is on R&D and consumer facing technology. This position will likely be remote for the entire duration however the team sits in PST so this person will need to be willing to work PST.
While working as a Kforce employee you have the option to receive paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay along with access to our robust benefit package. Our benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, employee discount programs, recognition programs and access to career development courses.
Responsibilities of the Digital & Review Product Manager:
* Digital & Review Product Manager will manage the feedback integration into their application
* Manage the review response program
* As a Digital & Review Product Manager, you will collaborate with product teams for requirements and road mapping
* Prepare and delivery reports to management
* 3-6 years of product management experience
* Experience working with software products
* Prior experience working with consumer products
* Ability to present data to various stakeholders including Senior Leadership
Nice to Have:
* Understanding of customer journey strategies is
* Experience with small business and enterprise customer feedback
* Experience with mobile applications
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.