Please note that this is a 7 months contract position.
The primary responsibility of the Technical Support Analyst I is to provide front line technical support to customer base. Included in the responsibilities are insuring data integrity, maintaining case notes indicating steps taken to troubleshoot issues reported and documentation of the final resolution.
* Review accuracy of data being captured in the call/case tracking system
* Gather all relevant information from the site regarding actions or activities being conducted at the site leading up to the product failure
* Utilize proven trouble shooting techniques to restore the customer’s system to full operability
* At times may require assistance from more senior support personnel
* Provides weekly reports on major efforts and activities
* Proficient at using support tools currently deployed in TRC
* Shares knowledge and may be called upon to mentor new hires, contractors or temporary employees
* Demonstrates clear understanding of processes and procedures with excellent case management skills
* Participate in the established on call rotation
* Use the Cisco Call Agent phone software for incoming and outgoing customer calls.
* Strong technical writing skills
* Ability to multitask and manage their assigned case load
* Exhibit strong troubleshooting abilities
* Able to work independently but may require assistance from senior level support specialists
* Able to work through multilayered technical issues
* Effectively participates as a team member on significant projects
* Demonstrates a high level understanding of networking concepts, product dependencies and functionality
Job Specific Experience:
•2+ years Cable Industry experience
•2+ years of Linux and/or SQL experience
•2+ years of managing or administrating networks.
Top required skills:
•VM, Linux and/or SQL experience
•Strong communication skills / professionalism
•Exhibit strong troubleshooting abilities
For consideration, please reference job number 2719
San Francisco, CAContact