***This is a 6-10 month full time contract** (Benefits will be provided)
We are an experienced recruiting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, and networking and other I.T. related projects. We are determined to find the best possible solutions for companies in search of top talent, while offering job candidates an expedited, precise recruiting process.
We are working with a leading provider of technical solutions who are in need of a Cable Technician to complete refreshes for restaurants in the Minneapolis market. Below is an outline of responsibilities.
1) Candidate will have experience working with structured cabling in commercial settings, and be familiar installing Cat5, and Cat6 cable and should have in-depth technical knowledge of pulling, terminating, and testing copper wire.
2) Experience in the installation of fiber optic cable is a plus but not required.
3) Candidate will be responsible for assisting the organization with the installation of new store technology equipment. Experience working in IT will serve well in this role and is strongly preferred.
4) Essential Duties:
5) Candidate should be familiar with verification/validation testing of all equipment to ensure it is in proper working order
6) Basic tools for installing and mounting hardware required
Pay Rate: $25 to $30 per hour
Benefits: Locus offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401k and paid time off to all full time employees