Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking an Calibration Lab Manager for a client in Springfield, VA to work on a long term contract.
Responsibilities for the Calibration Lab Manager include:
• Experience managing a multi-disciplined Metrology Laboratory, with standards level experience and Navy laboratory background a plus. A
• pplicant must be knowledgeable in requirements of ISO17025.
• Statistical process control and uncertainty analysis. Should be proficient using Windows based software, including MS Office to draft correspondence, management reports, and customer briefings/spreadsheets.
Qualifications for the Calibration Lab Manager include:
• 10 years of Lab Management Experience.
• Experience and knowledge working with the Navy or similar government agencies.
• Experience with ISO17025
• Must have a Bachelor's Degree or higher
• Must have an Active DoD Secret Clearance
Compensation for the Calibration Lab Manager include:
• $80,000-$140,000 Annually (based off experience)
• Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401K with Voya