Please note that this is a 6 months contract position.
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OF CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE
The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
• Answers incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information of a non-technical nature.
• Responds to customer inquiries, provides customers with product and service information and processes orders, forms and applications.
• May also make outboard service calls to potential customers.
• Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests.
• Researches required information using available resources. Identifies and escalates priority issues and complaints.
• Follows up customer calls where necessary.
• Completes call logs and produces call reports.
• May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels.
• May assist in training new employees.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
• Under immediate supervision, works on a limited variety of straightforward jobs.
• Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring moderate judgment.
• Work is checked for errors.
• Has little or no role in decision-making.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• 0-2 years customer service related experience required.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A248.
San Francisco, CA, 94159Contact