We believe that an excellent customer support team is the lynchpin between happy customers and a best-in-class product. In healthcare specifically, exceptional service is of the utmost importance, as it enables our members (patients) to access appropriate care.
Successful candidates will have excellent communication, follow-through and data entry skills. If you like working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrating compassionate, genuine care for members and customers, this job is for you!
What you will do:
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound phone calls to and from members, physicians and pharmacies while delivering a world class member experience.
- Follow-up, resolve, and document issues related to the member interaction. Route inquiries needing further investigation to the appropriate department and conduct routine research as needed.
- Educate members about their pharmacy benefits.
- Deliver a one call resolution to our members by becoming an expert in the Pharmacy Benefits Management industry.
- Demonstrate a patient centric mindset and a high sense of urgency to solve member requests.
- Work with highly sensitive information while maintaining Personal Protected Information (PPI) and Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA).
What you will bring :
- Must be locally based as the role requires working onsite at our Lehi office.
- During ongoing pandemic, hybrid office/ work from home rotation available
- Requires 100% attendance during training period.
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Active listening, conversational speaking skills, with a high degree of empathy
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for helping people
- Proficiency in Mac, and Google Suite
- Flexibility to work schedules from Monday to Friday, with rotating weekend and holiday shifts
- Prior experience with:
- Salesforce Service Cloud or other CRM tools
- Call Center Phone Software (Talkdesk, etc.)
- Working within call center or pharmacy
- Employer benefits. Insurance, prescriptions, medical billing
- Resolving complex issues within a call center environment