Business Group HighlightsCivilian, State and Local
Perspecta's Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services. Responsibilities
We are seeking a Service Desk Supervisor to manage processes and staff in the delivery of T2 support functions and channels including email, chat, phone, written, and Congressional correspondence. The selected candidate will be responsible for organizing and leading the creation of continuous improvement ideas quality and delivery of T2.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design and apply assessment tools to monitor and measure effectiveness of the T2 program, staff, to include productivity and utilization and report on status to program leaders, PMO, and stakeholders.
- Partner with program management teams, operations leaders and senior subject matter experts to ensure processes are followed and full compliance by all T2 staff
- Create and maintain a reporting dashboard for all Key Performance Indicators and report to Sr. Operations Manager on a weekly basis status and actions
- Work with the Work Force Management Team to maintain appropriate staffing and scheduling for delivery of all T2 functions
- Coordinate with WFM, KM, Reporting, Operations, Training, and the PMO Team all aspects of delivery to ensure high quality and accurate delivery of services at all times.
- Establish and maintain credibility by identifying and addressing competency and retention gaps, evaluating and making recommendations for improvement and demonstrating expert knowledge of subject matter handled by T2
- Ensure effective time management is demonstrated so that deadlines are met and projects, reports, deliverables are achieved on or ahead of scheduled deadlines
- Provide coaching to team members on performance, productivity, attendance and quarterly and annual goals
- Create and maintain a positive work environment where diversity and creative approaches are recognized, rewarded, and encouraged
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times and help others to establish and maintain a professional environment.
- Anticipates and incorporates guidance on legal, ethical, and cultural issues relevant to solution delivery by acting as a role model and seeking guidance from Perspecta HR, PMO, and Peers
- Complete all client and Perspecta required training ahead of deadlines and ensure all team members have done the same.
- Work from the Contact Center Office unless specifically approved on a day by day basis to work remotely on occasion.
- Requires BS/BA Degree or equivalent, and 3+ years in a contact center environment managing teams or programs of 10 or more people. High School diploma and 6-8 years' experience can be substituted for degree.
- 3+ years demonstrated presentation, facilitation, design and leadership experience with Client Facing verbal and written communication skills demonstrated
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel is a must
- Service Desk Certifications: ITIL, PMP, HDI - Support Center Certifications are a plus but not required
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)