Job Title: Call Handling SME
Work Location: New York, NY
Duration: 24+ Months
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Implement and perform engineering integration services for ESInet, Core Services, Logging & Recording, Geographic Information Systems and Call Handling.
- Develop and define standards, processes and governance models that drive class 1,2 and 3.
- Ensure all designs conform and comply with NENA 3.0 Standards across all three classes.
- Collaborate with developers to clearly define and document full systems requirements;
- Identify all impacted systems -document costs and assumptions, document requirements (VUIs and call flows),
- Maintain project plans, report status, manage resources, schedules, and business expectations
- Collaborate with business partners to manage testing support and develop comprehensive test plans that define testing results.
- Analyse defects reported and address defects, manage stress tests. - Coordinate installations and provide the value of the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation
- Identify gaps and define, document, and implement processes to ensure standardization of approach across the team
- Analyse and document call flows from network, through PBX, to answer (IVR or CSR).
- Understand and assist in the IVR infrastructure; troubleshoot issues, perform root cause analysis, recommend corrective action.
- Adhere to the standard software development lifecycle processes used within the systems development organizations
- At least 12 years of experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform, methodology
- Must have engineering experience following NENA / APCO standards
- Experience integrating NG911, Call-Handling with legacy 911, VESTA systems and subsystems
- (Logging and Recording, GIS, Dispatch/CAD, Text-to-911, ELS)
- Experience with NG911 Call-Routing; Border Control, Policy Routing, Location Validation, and
- technologies supporting existing PSAP legacy voice system
- Knowledge of NG911 technologies with Call-Handling, ESInet, and core services, legacy telephony technologies, SIP, VOIP, network protocols
- Experience with technical design of NG911 and Legacy systems, and product deployment
- Experience in vendor management, problem solving, technical writing, MS Office
- Products (Visio/Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
- Collaborate with developers to clearly define and document full systems requirements
- In depth knowledge of Text-to-911 technologies
- Knowledge of routing protocols, network security technologies, and familiarity with concepts
- associated to cloud computing and virtualization
If interested, please forward a latest copy of your resume with contact information to (Abdul/ 973.324.7917 / firstname.lastname@example.org)