SAP Commissions, Callidus Technical Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves SAP Commissions ApplicationSpecialist who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider a SAPCommissions, Callidus Cloud technicalopportunity with Deloitte's Project Delivery Model.
Work you'll do
• Act as application owner and be on top of application availability and stability
• Respond to reported incidents by client users, perform initial analysis and provide feedback
• Resolve incidents and requests by providing technical solutions
• Triage incidents with technical team and coordinate resolution
• Ensure resolution of tickets within agreed upon service levels
• Provide estimates for all work items, review estimates provided by team members
• Coordinate with client users to capture business requirements for application enhancements
• Convert business requirements into functional specifications and technical design
• Work with development team to develop, test and implement application enhancements
• Provide technical support to client users during user acceptance testing
• Act as a single point of contact for application issues and changes, manage communication to client stakeholders
• Coordinate with product vendor, track and report on cases opened for the application
• Run weekly status meetings with the client for the application
• Monitor daily batch runs, report, analyze and resolve issues with daily runs
• Ensure that documentation on application changes is comprehensive and current
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
•Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
•Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
•Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
•Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
•DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
• Over 5 years of experience in technology consulting services
• Over 3-5 years of experience with SAP Commissions (Callidus Cloud or TrueComp) applications
• Over 3-5 years of experience with integrating data in Cloud applications
• Over 1-2 years of experience in SQL and PL/SQL
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in an Onsite-Offshore delivery model and also work independently
• Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Experience with Informatica Cloud
• Experience with Crystal Reports.
• Knowledge of Salesforce, Apto (Commercial Real Estate CRM Software), Force.com, and/or NetSuite
• Experience in Commercial Real Estate
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.