InfoReliance is Hiring! CPIC Analyst
Requirements: US Citizenship + Must be clearable; able to obtain a DOE-Q (DOD Top Secret clearance equivalent). Washington, DC
InfoReliance is seeking an experienced Federal Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) Analyst to lead the bureau-level process supporting our long-term client based in Washington DC.
As the CPIC Analyst, you will coordinate the reporting life cycle with approximately 20-30 reporters for a total of approximately $600M in total portfolio value, as well as manage the OMB IT Portfolio and Major Investment Business Case reporting for the Office of the CIO funded activities. You may also be called upon to support the PortfolioStat integrated data collection and other OMB deliverables.
In addition to leading the CPIC process for our bureau, you will also be part of a larger governance team with various responsibilities from perform IT portfolio management activities for the CIO funded activities through supporting higher level IT governance bodies and initiatives. This may involve evaluating project deliverables, investigating operational performance, assisting in budget planning activities, recommending methods for measuring business benefits of particular systems, etc. In order to be successful in this role, we expect that qualified candidates will have the following experience, skills, and credentials:
Finally, your consultative approach and work ethic should be described by the following:
- Two or more years' experience performing federal government Capital Planning and Investment Control
- Five or more years of experience within information technology environments/OCIOs
- Subject matter expertise for OMB's IT Portfolio / Exhibit 53 reporting requirements, as well as Major IT investment business case reporting / Exhibit 300.
- Ability to perform policy analysis to determine bureau level implementation guidance for OMB and parent department policy and requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead data collection efforts spanning 20-30 individuals including communication management, training, authoring guidance and training materials.
- Ability to present analysis and recommendations to senior level executives within IT.
- Knowledge of budget planning and execution processes within federal departments.
- Knowledge of contract life cycles within federal departments.
- Aptitude for working autonomously and prioritizing workload to achieve goals.
- Must be able to obtain a US government clearance after starting (US citizenship required)
Thank you for taking the time to read about our opportunity and to consider InfoReliance for your career. We look forward to talking with you about this position.
- You are a Consultant First - you strive to be an expert in your field and to stay that way
- You take care in learning your customer's business and drivers in order to ensure that your guidance supports their mission in a way that makes sense for the culture
- You like to make your client look good
- You find solutions, not problems
- You are proactive, you make and meet commitments, and you execute brilliantly.
- You have the ability to work with diverse, integrated, deliverable-driven teams to accomplish the larger mission
- You have the ability to work independently and manage prioritie
- You have strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple tasks/initiatives with multiple deadlines
- You have excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- You are a quick study; you have a unique ability to adapt to new environments and to assimilate information quickly.
For over 17 years, InfoReliance has delivered technology solutions across the federal, commercial and public sector markets. Our mission is to solve complex business problems for our customers through innovative and cost-optimized technology solutions. InfoReliance is a provider of IT consulting and services that may include cloud computing, software engineering, and cybersecurity solutions.
InfoReliance is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. InfoReliance is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you are an individual with a disability unable to use our online tools to search and or apply for jobs, please call 703-246-9360 and provide your contact information for Recruiting Department Manager, or send specific email to email@example.com
. This option is reserved only for individuals who are unable to use the online tools due to a disability or medical issue. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. For more information, visit www.inforeliance.com
. #IR Department: