Captiva Capture Developer Location: Herndon, VA Duration: 6 months with possible extension
- Experience in installing, upgrading, configuring and maintaining Input Accel (Captiva Capture) Application Servers and Web Servers version 7.5 or later
- Experience configuring Captiva Modules Designer, Administrator, Scan Plus.
- Rescan Plus, Completion, Identification, Image Processor, Nuance OCR, Documentum Advanced Export, Multi
- Experience in setting up and using Captiva Web Client for scanning and other operator present functions
- Experience in designing new Capture Workflows with Captiva Designer and recreating / converting existing IA Capture Processes to Designer Workflows
- Experience in configuring document and metadata exports to Open text Documentum Repository.
- Wide knowledge of scanning and imaging related tools and technologies
- Experience with .NET Technologies highly desirable.
Required Skills (top 3 non-negotiables):
Nice to have:
Captiva Capture (Input Accel)
Strong with configuring Captiva Modules Designing
Senior at least 5 + Years of Captiva Capture
Disqualifiers or Dislikes on Resumes:
Junior or Less experience on Captiva Capture
Need Senior Captiva Capture (Input Accel) developer with some experience with .net Technologies. Candidate should be Strong with Configuration Captiva Capture modules and also should be able to designing new Capture Workflows. Should be experience with Enterprise level Content management system.