Overlook the ocean and work out on the beach at lunch. Join this fast growing game development studio in picturesque Boca Raton, Florida as a Casino Game QA Engineer.
This role is for an experienced casino game tester.
- Excellent working knowledge to ensure quality and standards compliance in the production of gaming software.
- Experience with Usability testing/Alpha testing/Beta Testing, Black-box testing.
- Effective influencer within an agile development cell responsible for product quality with the ability to assist with project scheduling.
- Expertise in working on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with others in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Must hate bugs we want people who are passionate about quality
- Takes pride in finding errors that developers swear are not there
- Desire to learn with a natural curiosity that leads to new ways to identify bugs
- Experience in a software QA and testing environment
- The ideal candidate will have development experience with C#, Java, Objective-C, C++, Html, Flash, or CSS3.
- The perfect candidate will have some game development experience.
- Candidates must have a passion for gaming and game development
- Candidates must have at least 2 year of formal software quality assurance
- Candidates must have at least 4 years of software testing
- Candidates must be willing to relocate if not already within commuting distance to work location
- All benefits begin and are vested immediately.
- Health care coverage
- Company H.S.A. contribution
- 4% 401k match
- Eligible for 25% bonus paid quarterly
- Location is at the beach
- On site and on beach physical fitness with trainers
- Food on site