Join our third and newest casino game development studio based in Las Vegas, NV.
Support game development team in creation and implementation of art assets for mobile video slot applications.
Quickly and efficiently process graphical assets into a variety of game-ready formats.Work directly with development engineers to improve pipeline processes, increase automation, and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Design graphical assets such as logos, screen layouts, typography, symbol art and UI components.
- Rig, skin and animate 3D character models using 3D Studio MAX; storyboard and execute motion graphic sequences, special effects and transitional animations using Adobe After Effects.
- Set up and create animations for 'cut-out style' characters, logos, effects, backgrounds and typographical screens using Spine.
- Produce high-quality, appealing performance-level character animations with sophisticated timing, spacing and arcs as well as convincing body mechanics and lip sync.
- Participate actively with product development team to help visualize and develop game designs.
- Demonstrate exceptional ability to adopt new tools, techniques and procedures as well as execute high-quality work in a variety of styles and genres.
- Work within and around application limitations to deliver game-ready graphics and contribute to technical and artistic problem-solving sessions.
- Accurately estimate the time required to complete tasks, manage time effectively and meet all project deadlines while delivering consistently high-quality graphical assets.
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Proactively maintain communication with off-site partners and contribute ideas organization-wide for improving processes and automating pipeline tasks.
- Bachelor's, Associates Degree or Certification in Art or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years professional experience creating 2D and 3D animation or motion graphics for videogames, prepress, television, film or casino gaming applications.
- Professional portfolio demonstrating a high level of skill in creating polished graphical designs and animations in a variety of style and genres.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite applications, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects; knowledge of particle systems and experience with Trapcode Suite.
- High-level 'generalist' expertise in a 3D application such as 3D Studio MAX or Maya encompassing modeling, texturing, rigging, animation, rendering and special effects. Experience with 2D animation software and techniques using Spine, Moho or Toon Boom highly desired.
- Exceptional technical proficiency in processing all types and sizes of graphical assets according to specific requirements with a demonstrated comfort level utilizing a large variety of tools, utilities, techniques and procedures.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to accurately follow instructions.
- All benefits begin and are vested immediately.
- Health care coverage
- Company H.S.A. contribution
- 4% 401k match
- Eligible for 25% bonus paid quarterly
- Food on site
All applications must be accompanied by portfolio images or website portfolio link. Applicants should expect to take a basic skills test as part of the interview process.
About the company:
Join a team that values people and loves gaming. No TPS reports, guaranteed!
This three studio software engineering company is quickly becoming known as a leading creative developer of online mobile casino games. With no legacy or corporate entity to serve, this company is embracing leading technologies to deliver new and innovative experiences. Their customers are shifting work from other studios to them as their games are achieving faster market penetration, higher user satisfaction and superior quality. They recruit for attitude and aptitude. They believe the right people will employ their passion for gaming to create great product with minimal supervision/overhead which is the inspiration behind their small distributed studio approach to growth. You owe it to yourself to see this amazing alternative to corporate and indy game development.