Business Analyst(Retirement Services)
Malvern, PA/Charlotte, NC(Initially remote till COVID)
- 5+ years of IT industry experience working in large transformation projects preferably in the Retirements Services area. Having exposure to plan rules migration & set-up will be an added advantage
- Experience in US Retirement Services, Compliance, Regulations, Trust Services
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams
- Experience having prepared User Stories, business requirements documents, functional specifications, test plans, test cases etc.
- Analyze and model the business domain to create a complete picture of work-flows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software.
- Will be required to perform requirements planning, elicitation, functional testing, solution validations, stakeholder discussion, requirements workshops and project documentation.
- Solid understanding of the following requirements models: Stakeholder Categories, Non-functional requirements, Gap Analysis, Glossary, Context Diagram, Data Model, Data Dictionary, Business Rules, Decision Tables, Mind Maps, Process Maps, requirements traceability and Use Cases.
- Working closely with client stakeholders to understand requirements, help maintain program, product & sprint backlogs.
- Exposure to working in AGILE environment(SAFe Agile). Should have managed engagements executed in Iterative model
- Expertise in Transaction Processing like Participant Onboarding, Contribution / Record Keeping / Payroll Servicing / Complex Events / Roll over / Exchanges / Compliance Testing
- Having Retirement industry Certification will be added advantage from one of the below organizations such as
Qualified Plan Financial Consultant (QPFC) (www.asppa.org)
Certified Pension Consultant (CPC) (www.asppa.org)
Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) (www.ifebp.org)