Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
If candidates have experience in receptors (like ion channel or GPCR) will be perfect. The manager is looking for candidates that have a neuroscience background.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Life Sciences with 1 or more years of relevant experience (clients feels that PhD candidates are overqualified for this role).
• At least 1 year experience conducting benchwork in a neuroscience lab is required.
• Experience in cell biology and molecular neuroscience is required.
• The co-author publication is required.
• Skills for Cell culture, DNA cloning, Animal tissue harvest, and electrophysiology are preferred.
• Experience and knowledge in ion channel or GPCR are preferred.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference Job Number A105
San Francisco, CA, 94159Contact