Change Management Analyst - Glenview, IL - Full time perm $75-80K
100% Remote for now, but will need to go back to office eventually
The Analyst, Change Management will provide practical, hands-on organizational change management support for business process and technology projects across the company’s global business functions. Leveraging globally standard change management process and tools, the analyst may participate in a number of change management tactics such as planning and executing communications, stakeholder management, readiness assessments and surveys, organizational impact assessments and transition planning, and other change management related work.
This role will fill a variety of change management execution needs within a project team or across several projects, based on the priorities and needs of the Change Management Office (CMO). The analyst may provide change management support, along with change management leadership and other project team members, for large global M&A or transformation programs; or the role may work across several smaller functional projects the CMO supports. Importantly, the analyst will focus on timely delivery of high-quality results in support of key business and technology projects for us. The analyst position is the entry-level role for our Change Management Office and is an excellent way to expand skills and knowledge across broad change management skill sets and competencies.
• Supports the execution of organizational change management plans by change managers and business leaders.
• Performs Change Management activities and produces deliverables for project teams and/or organizations undergoing change.
• Work may include discrete tasks associated with any aspect of change management and communications work such as visioning, stakeholder engagement, change risk and readiness, communications, organizational impact analysis, organizational alignment and transition and change sustainability.
• Works with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree from Credited University.
Change Management professional designation or certification a plus (i.e. Prosci, LaMarsh)
• 2+ years experience involving the implementation of organizational change initiatives, ideally with process and technology aspects.
• Exposure to best-in-class change management methodologies, approaches, and tools.
• Familiarity with project management and PMO approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle.
• Demonstrated experience in developing change-based communications and delivering exceptional quality results.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
• Understanding of how people deal with uncertainty and change.
• Knowledge of change management principles and methodologies and tools.
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
• Ability to remain flexible in a demanding work environment and adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
• Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
• Strong organization skills with a natural inclination for planning, strategy and tactics, and the ability to multi-task, process, and follow-up systematically.
• Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to determine the root causes of issues and problems and quickly develop solutions to resolve them.
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
• Must demonstrate flexibility in working with multiple leadership resources and styles.
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
• Strong analytic and decision-making abilities.