is hiring a Change Management Consultant
in Annapolis Junction, MD
. *TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required .
What you'll do:
As a Change Management Consultanton our team you will:
Support Strategic Communications and Marketing efforts to reach key internal and external stakeholders with target messages. You'll also:
- Work with team leaders to create change management and communications plans that deliver solutions for diverse and complex business problems.
- You'll plan, research, and create high-quality communications deliverables including: presentations, briefings, email announcements, and reports.
The Change Management Consultant will collaborate with team leaders and clients to determine change readiness and sustainability of various stakeholder groups, determine appropriate messaging, style, and context for communications deliverables that support the overall change and communications strategy; work creatively within Deloitte templates; adhere to the Deloitte brand standards; and reflect the needs of our various internal audiences; contribute to cross-functional projects, as required; assist in the development of materials to promote strategic communications and ideas to internal and external stakeholders; and develop and implement the Stakeholder Engagement Plan and CommunicationPlan.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
The HRT service line helps our clients take that broader view of what it means to transform HR and become a High Impact HR organization. This encompasses not only improving HR processes and organizational structure, but also looking strategically at how HR can better support business needs and create value for the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Report writing skills
- Active TS/SCI Clearancewith Polygraphrequired
- Strong Communications, writing, and interpersonal skills are desired. Experience in most Microsoft Office suite applications are essential. Past/current experience supporting Human Capital and/or Workforce Development organizations/offices are a plus.
- Confidence in public speaking and presentation preparation.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.