The role of the Change Management Lead will be to effectively manage the change required to enable the successful deployment and adoption of new systems and the associated changes in business processes, structure, staff roles, responsibilities, and ways of working/collaboration. This position is responsible for the overall leadership and direction of an integrated approach to stakeholder management, communications, training, system deployment and use of sustainable support structures needed to effectively drive adoption of the new system and processes. They will be a key driver of change within Architecture and across other stakeholders and will work in close partnership with Architecture, Information Technology, Marketing, Purchasing, and other Business Owners and field leadership.
* Assess and Validate the Scope and Impact of the Required Change: Utilizing a clear methodology, review the holistic scope of this transformation project across the impacted technology and business areas. This includes understanding the depth of business process change, potential issues with technology adoption and degree of effort required to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees.
* Develop and Implement an Integrated Change Management Strategy and Plan: Validate work completed to date, develop, socialize and execute against clear change management strategy and plan that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimizes resistance.
* Understand the Organization, Identify and Manage Project Stakeholders: Quickly understand the complexity of the organization and the unique characteristics of the range of the program's stakeholders. Begin to develop the relationships required to help drive the required change.
* Support and Coach Project Sponsors and Other Change Champions within the Organization: Act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfil the role of change champions. Also provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through this transition.
* Supervise Change Management Team Members: This role will be to provide the overall leadership and guidance for any dedicated team of change management staff that support activities across communications, training and deployment activities for the project.
* Develop and Track Effective System Change Adoption Metrics: Institute the means for measuring, reporting and assessing change management effectiveness across the full lifecycle of the project.
* Coordinate and Integrate Effectively with All Other Project Activities: Ensure that the change management team is aware and actively contributes to all other project activities as appropriate to ensure the change impact is considered in all aspects of this system implementation.
* Champion Innovative and Creative Ideas to help Drive Change: Integrate innovative approaches and continuous improvement ideas into all aspects of project deliverables.
* Four-year degree in Business, Communication, Psychology, HR or other people centered field
* At least 10 years of experience in both operational and consulting roles supporting system and business process transformation change initiatives with multiple deliverables
* Experience managing change related to enterprise resource management system, architectural operations, or other large enterprise system deployments
* Proven ability to identify and translate requirements for Change Management into clear and measurable work products
* Ability to measure, demonstrate and articulate the change impact to the business, of specific process and to make these tangible for employees.
* Excellent engagement, relationship building, and expectation management skills with stakeholders of all organizational levels across a diverse and national footprint
* Comfortable with a complete range of current change management tools and techniques, and how to use them in an integrated, strategic and creative way
* Passion for developing creative ways to optimize engagement and learning, and proven experience applying innovative and creative solutions to drive change adoption
* Experience with measuring change adoption effectiveness
* Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
* Fully proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Highly motivated individual who can follow through and work with minimal direction or supervision