“NOTE: If selected for this position, you are required to perform ALL work within a commutable distance of your assigned Worksite Location.”
Applicants must be able and willing to be W2 employees of Red Oak. Applicants employed through other companies will not be considered for this contract opportunity. (i.e. C2C is not an option)
Red Oak Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Change Management Lead for our client in Cupertino, CA for a 12 months contract.
• Ability to create comprehensive change management strategies for various system implementation projects
• Conduct detailed change impact analysis
• Define, plan, and execute plans to support communication and transition activities
• Demonstrate successful leadership/influencing skills at all levels
• Solid understanding of project management methodology
• Demonstrated skills in conflict management and facilitation
• Ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
• Function in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Background in Finance a plus
• Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years related industry experience with demonstrated knowledge of Finance processes.