Please note that this is a 6 months contract position.
Candidates local to Woodland Hills, CA (LA Area) highly preferred.
Typical work week is 40 hours, but schedule can be variable and can include the weekend or evenings. Typical hours are 8 AM - 5 PM, but may be adjusted to provide maximum coverage across multiple time zones. Hours to be discussed during interview. Schedule will vary when contractor participates in the on call rotation (which would include Saturday/Sunday or evening coverage).
This is a position within a Production operations environment. Experience in an operation environment is preferred.
Be a contributing member of the Infrastructure team within Applications Operations, focusing on performing and coordinating application impact analysis on enterprise-wide data center, network, and other infrastructure activities. Coordinate application validation activities and ensure completion.
• Apply and enforce ITSM/ITIL standards for the Change Management process (identification, logging, categorization, prioritization, response, diagnosis, escalation, resolution, and closure).
• Work with the Incident Management and Problem Management teams to proactively reduce issue occurrence/recurrence.
• Work with various business units to prioritize server vulnerabilities. Coordinate and prioritize aging vulnerabilities.
• Identification and implementation of process improvements.
• Coordinate infrastructure refresh/patching activities. Support infrastructure related maintenance/implementations
• Identify and address performance monitoring gaps.
• Represent Applications Operations and address audit-related assignments.
• Certificate Management
• Access Management
• Coordinate and participate during Disaster Recovery exercises.
• Represent AO in CPT Meeting/Activities
• Proactively evaluate engineering processes and provide recommendations to increase efficiency.
• 3 years of experience in a production support role.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills is a must.
• Experience with performance monitoring tools such as Splunk and/or AppDynamics is preferred.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A787.