Deloitte is hiringChange Management professionalsin Annapolis Junction, MD. TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance required.
Are you a leader interested in working in a dynamic team based environment that offers opportunity for new and challenging responsibilities? Are you passionate about helping clients align their organizational priorities with their larger business strategy? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Federal clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte's Organization Transformation practice! Work you'll do
As a Consultantwithin our team you will supportstrategic communications and marketing efforts to reach key internal and external stakeholders with targeted messages. Provideadvice and guidance to executives on communications strategies, developmechanisms for effective two-way communications, training and development, and supportthe implementation and evaluation of internal communications strategy using multiple communications platforms.
The Change Management Specialist (CMS) will write, design, and implement communications and materials for our employees and internal customers. In this role, you will strive to inform, connect, and engage the customer & stakeholder community to achieve the goals of the business unit(s). More specifically, the CMS Specialist:
- Work with team leaders to create change management and communications plans that deliver solutions for diverse and complex business problems
- Plan, research and create high quality communications deliverables including:
- Email announcements
- Collaborate with team leaders and clients to determine change readiness and sustainability of various stakeholder groups
- Determine appropriate messaging, style, and context for communications deliverables that support the overall change and communications strategy; work creatively within Deloitte templates; adhere to the Deloitte brand standards; and reflect the needs of our various internal audiences.
- Contribute to cross-functional projects, as required.
- Assist in the development of materials to promote strategic communications and ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and implement the Stakeholder Engagement Plan and Communication Plan
- Display business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Identify opportunities for other Deloitte service offerings that can address client needs
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change.Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients.Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Federal OT&T practice helps clients with their critical organizational transformation and talent initiatives. We work across the enterprise, offering business-oriented and data-driven talent strategy, organization strategy, technology adoption, leadership alignment, culture, learning, and strategic change solutions to address the organization's transformation and talent agenda. Join us, and play a key role in helping our clients achieve impactful, sustainable results! Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in business, human resources, communications, industrial and organizational development/psychology or a related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Excellent facilitation and deliverable development experience, including training and/or communication deliverables.
- Proactively develops high-quality, logically-structured written and verbal communications to guide client conversations and deliver thoughtful recommendations
- Prior experience in training and development of content and materials
- Experience working withkeyteam leaders to create change management and communications plans that deliver solutions for diverse and complex business problems
How you'll grow
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Some experience developing tools for effective two-way communications, and support with the implementation and evaluation of internal communications strategy
- Experience with assisting in the development of materials to promote strategic communications and ideas to internal and external stakeholders
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities.We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. #LI-GPS