Charles River Technical Analyst
The trading Technology team is looking for an experienced Technical Analyst with deep knowledge of the Charles River Investment Management System. This is a hands-on role which provides an opportunity to solve complex business, logic, data and technical challenges. As a key contributor throughout the entire development lifecycle, you will be required to think outside the box and work with software engineers and other technical analysts to execute technical solutions in and around the Charles River platform. Key Responsibilities • Drive business requirements, inspect data, and determine technical solutions in and around CRIMS
• Partner with analysts and developers to implement critical business workflows through CRIMS configurations
• Test configuration changes in addition to vendor patches and upgrades, to provide high quality solution delivery to production
• Engage with business and technology stakeholders to ensure solutions align to expected business outcomes.
• Bachelors degree with a minimum of 5 years professional experience
• 5+ years of hands-on CRIMS experience, particularly around Trading, Compliance and Manager Workbench, v9.7 and higher preferred
• Strong command of CRIMS functionality and capabilities at the desktop, middle-tier and database levels
• Deep domain knowledge around Trade/Order Management, Compliance and Portfolio Management a significant plus, particularly around Fixed Income and Derivatives
• Proficiency in writing SQL queries and stored procedures • Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel
• Ability to learn quickly, work independently and balance many responsibilities in a fast-moving environment
• Positive, collaborative team player
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and extensive attention to detail
• Process-oriented, logical approach to designing technical solutions
Must be able to work out of the Baltimore office (4 days in office, 1 day work from home for out of town consultants).
50 Federal Street Boston, MA, 02110Contact