LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, NO 3RD PARTY
MUST BE ONSITE 2-3 DAYS/WEEK
**Candidate must have Charles River experience**
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will work with all members of the investment systems group implementing investment projects and systems for all investment personnel at the co. The BA’s responsibilities include but are not limited to perform detailed business analysis, document business and functional requirements, develop end user documentation, write and execute test plans and cases, and develop new workflows to address the increasing needs of our investment professionals.
The individual must be well organized, be sensitive to project and production deadlines, have very good communication (both written and verbal) skills and be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Supports Equity and Multi Asset investment applications and workflows
• Log and track all user related issues, defects, enhancements and work requests
• Conducts application administration/configuration functions
• Coordinates with other teams to resolve issues
• Documents operational workflows.
• Participates in internal audits processes for investment applications
• Maintain business continuity / disaster recovery plans and participates in annual testing
• Adheres to EV/MSIM policies
• BS degree in Finance, technology or equivalent experience
• Minimum of ten years demonstrated experience in a technical function supporting investment management systems.
• Experience with Equity and Multi Asset portfolio investment applications
• Strong knowledge of investment data
• Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Charles River IMS
• Demonstrated ability to implement and support derivatives within CRIMS. Options, Futures, Total return Swaps etc.
• Knowledge of database technology and SQL including stored procedures, functions, views, etc.
• Extensive troubleshooting skills a must
• Experience with ticketing, tracking and change management systems
• Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational expertise, and attention to detail
• Ability to communicate with internal clients at all enterprise levels
• Ability to learn new concepts, systems, and software independently and quickly
• Willingness to take initiative, seeing problems through to final completion
• Motivation to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
• Attention to process and procedures to comply with internal/external audits
• A demonstrated track record handling demanding user groups in a time critical environment