We have a wonderful opportunity for a Charles River Developer with our industry-leading financial services client in Baltimore.Responsibilities of the Charles River Developer:
Requirements of the Charles River Developer:
- Manage multiple initiatives concurrently
- Develop effective solutions according to implementation timeline while maintaining quality
- Mentor and track progress of junior consultants and allocate responsibilities
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced Agile team
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
- At least 8 years of progressive software engineering experience
- Expertise in at least one programming language: C#, Python, or Java
- Proficiency in Linux platforms and knowledge of various scripting languages
- Familiarity with a range of programming approaches, OO to functional
- Experience working in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- In-depth knowledge of design patterns
- Excellent collaborative spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for DevOps culture
- Strong TDD experience
Keywords: Charles River Developer, C#, Python, Java, Linux, Test Driven Development, TDD, DevOps, Agile, Financial Services
Job ID: 355663 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!