Title: Sr. Checkpoint Engineer/Consultant
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 months
- 8-10+ years’ experience providing network operations support in a mid to large sized organization.
- Expert level experience with Firewalls, Checkpoint and F5 required
- Solid experience supporting the full engineering lifecycle; translating business requirements to technical requirements, designing, testing, deploying, and troubleshooting complex network security solutions
- Ability to quickly diagnose the problem areas and come up with solutions and/or workarounds
- Ability to understand the requirements and analyze the technical feasibility and design against the requirements.
- Design and support for network security technologies and products (ASA, Checkpoint)
- F5 Load-balancing design and configuration
- Setting network standards and policies/procedural documentation and enterprise level network diagramming
- All aspects of Cisco enterprise networks including release management, configuration management, incident management, change management, service level management, and security management