Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech's 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a "Top 100 Global Technology Company" by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor's and Master's degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Chief Cybersecurity Engineer to join ourteamin Springfield, VA and begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. Overview:
The Chief Cybersecurity Engineer provides leadership on the program to develop, modernize, enhance, operate, integrate, and sustain cybersecurity services and capabilities for NGA. The Chief Cybersecurity Engineer is responsible for all technical performance and will serve as the primary point of contact within the program office for all technical matters and issues related to cybersecurity that are not within scope of the Cybersecurity Operations Manager. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide engineering expertise and guidance for the design, development, implementation, operations and sustainment of cybersecurity services that enhance the cybersecurity posture of NGA Programs, Systems, and the Enterprise.
- Lead the research, analysis, solution design and implementation planning of solution for the modernization of existing cybersecurity solutions and infrastructures in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to include the Cybersecurity Operations Manager.
- Drive strategic technological innovation, demonstrating a breadth and depth of knowledge in all things related to the complex operations of cybersecurity services.
- Provide technical knowledge and analysis of high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration advice on complex matters that require expert level knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Computer Science, Cyber Security Engineering or IT-related discipline.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with implementing, engineering, architecting, designing or operating cybersecurity technologies with an emphasis in DoD capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience leading design and implementation of complex cyber security IT solutions on a large program ($100M+).
- Demonstrated leadership experience serving as a chief architect, chief engineer, functional manager or team lead for a minimum of 5 years.
- Demonstrated experience modernizing complex enterprise cybersecurity systems.
- Demonstrated experience presenting briefing to senior customer management and customer stakeholders.
- Certified DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical Officer (IAT) Level III and Information Assurance System Architecture and Engineering Specialist (IASAE) Level III.
- Demonstrated experience in cybersecurity design, engineering and operations with emphasis on NGA capabilities.
- Demonstrated 5 or more years of experience supporting an IC or DoD agency in adopting and transitioning systems and services to cloud environments, including hybrid cloud environments.
- Demonstrated specialized experience applying ICD-503 Risk Management Framework, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications, Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) 253, International Standards Organization (ISO) 20000 series, and the IT Service Capability Maturity Model (IT-597 CMM) to secure information systems.
- Must possess TS/SCI w CI Polygraph.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.