A Chief Engineer is needed to provide leadership support for a large, complex, mature system development and integration effort and help transition the program from the current state to a new, large-systems development, integration and sustainment acquisition. The selected candidate will provide overall system engineering expertise in the architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design/implementation, testing, and documentation for the system.
- Analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, high level and detailed system architecture, and system requirements specifications, and will develop detailed system architecture and system design documentation.
- Supporting and providing guidance for system development and implementation planning through assessment of system engineering plans and system integration and test plans.
- Support the development of system configuration documentation, including designs for capacity and performance planning and will perform engineering activities, including risk assessments and analyses of alternatives for a variety of system related issues and concerns.
- Interface with program management, system and software integration engineers, test engineers, information assurance engineers, and other project team members in an Agile environment.
- Implementing system engineering practices to ensure the proper degree of engineering rigor is applied to all assigned tasks.
- Communicating with and effectively collaborating with technical professionals from customer organizations when necessary.
- 12 years of experience
- 5 years of experience designing and developing large integrated classified systems
- Bachelor's Degree; may be substituted with years of experience as follows:
- 16 years of experience and no degree
Active Top Secret/SCI w/ Full Scope Polygraph Security Clearance