Chief Information Officer
Our Clients foundation was established in Springfield, Massachusetts and serves to enhance Jewish and community life in Western Massachusetts and around the world.
The Foundation's entrepreneurial culture has driven more than two decades of dynamic growth and are evident in all programs.
The CIO position offers the best of both worlds - an opportunity to work in a hands-on way with talented developers, network administrators, data professionals and technology partners/vendors, as well as the opportunity to have a 'seat at the table' setting strategy for growth and new initiatives. The CIO will join the Founder, President, and Senior Leadership Team. A collaborative working culture, among smart, creative people who are passionate about their work makes this a very attractive and one-of-a-kind opportunity in the Greater Hartford/Springfield area.Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a strategic IT roadmap for all information technology initiatives encompassing infrastructure, application development, data management and digital transformation.
- Oversee the strategic direction of Information Technology infrastructure including data centers/hosting/cloud, networking and telecommunications, desktop and devices, information security, and shared applications.
- Develop and oversee effective disaster recovery policies and standards to align with business continuity goals. Coordinate the development of implementation plans and procedures to ensure that business-critical services are recovered in the event of a security event.
- Evaluate key industry and technology trends and provide thought leadership to ensure the IT team is engaged on current trends and developments.
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of talented developers, network administrators, data professionals and technology partners/vendors.
- Participate as a senior member of the Leadership Team.
- Oversee and manage key projects from inception to implementation.
- Review hardware, software and maintenance contracts and pursue master agreements to capitalize on economies of scale. Negotiate all new contracts and contracts at renewal.
- Manage a $3 Million annual budget to include all related financial reporting.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a business environment for 8-10 years having experience managing large transformational projects, as well as the leading and supervision of teams. At heart, the CIO will be passionate about the use of Information Technologies to help solve business problems and be known professionally as someone who can generate enthusiasm and get things done.Required:
What's in it for You:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology. Master's degree preferred.
- A minimum of 8-10 ten years of experience working in Information Technology.
- 5 Years minimum experience managing and leading teams to include attracting, interviewing, hiring, developing, and retaining top talent.
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem solving, communication and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT solutions to business problems and opportunities.
- Experience in website development, SEO and analytics for corporate and community sites.
- Strong budget creation, budget management and contract negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics Navision a plus.
- Experience with Kentico Web Content Management is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- An appreciation and passion for both business and social entrepreneurship.
Comprehensive benefits to include:
- The next step in your career ... more responsibility, autonomy and the resources you need to fully utilize technology to support business goals.
- This role would be ideal for someone who would like to be active in a successful Jewish charitable organization.
- The chance to love coming to work every day because you'll be leading in a dynamic organization making a positive impact and difference in the lives of others.
- A creative, collaborative and team-oriented environment compromised of smart, motivated and thoughtful professionals.
- A competitive salary commensurate with skills, talent and value.
For more information please contact Karen Schur at 860-979-0919 or firstname.lastname@example.orgSince 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
- Health Insurance
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Short Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Pension Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Sick, Holiday and Vacation Time
- Convenient office location close to highways with free off-street parking.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects. Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.