Description Job Description:
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement to develop, operate, and maintain DHS IE applications and data sets on the Intelligence Community (IC) clouds, the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN), the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS), the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN, Secret), A-LAN (Sensitive but Unclassified [SBU]) network, and other networks, as needed. The Chief Architect/Engineer will provide direction to the team in the architecture and design of solutions to meet requirements and improve service.Primary Responsibilities
The Chief Architect/Engineer (CA/E) is responsible for maintaining the baseline and target DHS IE Architecture and Roadmap, identifying future directions for DHS IE capability needs, planning transition to IC ITE services, establishing reference architectures, and providing technical direction and oversight across tasks in this task order. The CA/E serves as senior technical authority for the contract.Basic Qualifications
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience
- The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of demonstrated experience in directing staff to perform architecture planning, systems engineering, and systems integration of the DHS IE and IT solutions
- Certification from a recognized certification authority in one or more of: enterprise architecture (e. g., Certified Enterprise Architect from the FEAC Institute, The Open Group Architecture Framework certification), Agile methodology (e. g., Agile Certified Professional from PMI, Scrum Alliance); systems engineering (e. g., Systems Engineering Professional from the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE); or equivalents.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Information Systems, Project Management, or related field
- Experience in architecting, engineering, and integrating secure enterprise information technology (IT) solutions.
- Experience providing detailed systems engineering, systems integration, and technical leadership to engineering staff involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization.
External Referral Bonus:
- Master s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Information Systems
- DHS Experience
- PMP Certification
- SAFe Certification
- DevOps Certification
EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:
5000Potential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Systems EngineeringPay Range: