JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are actively seeking a Chief Systems Engineer to apply systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases for a Mission customer. The selected candidate will interact with the customer on technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the production of valuable intelligence to facilitate positive mission outcomes.
- Oversight for the technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with one or more of the ISO/IEC 15288 process areas
- Perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary recommendations for innovate new approaches
- Lead contractor systems engineering activities for a project to include supervising project engineering staff and technicians
- Independently make decisions regarding engineering issues and methodology for a project
- Brief stakeholders and present the status on all technical aspects of their project
TYPICAL EDUCA TION AND EXPERIENCE:
- TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in a Qualified Engineering Field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus twenty (20) years of systems engineering experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of ISO/IEC 15288
My SAIC Benefits.