Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Oversee office processes to ensure conformance with established guidelines. This includes task management through CATMS.
- Maintain visibility and track completion of annual training requirements for the SAP CIO office.
- Oversee development and submission of Issue Papers in support the SAP CIO budget development.
- Create tools such as Excel spreadsheets and other databases to compile, track, summarize, and report the status of various documents and projects.
- Ensure conformance with established guidelines; provide timely feedback and status upon request.
- Perform special projects on own initiative or as assigned.
- Ensure conformance to established deadlines.
- Manage and maintain the complex calendars and schedules of senior personnel and resolve conflicting priorities and orchestrate changes to the calendar, as required, that may include coordination, verification, and scheduling of meetings with senior government personnel, congressional members and staff, industry, and academia personnel.
- Should have experience in administrative support and working knowledge of DoD security procedures.
- Active TS/SCI clearance in JPAS
- Very strong Writing and Communication skills
- OSD experience (knowledgeable in DoD task management systems/procedures (CATMS/JSAP))
- Experience working in the Pentagon
- Strong problem-solving skills in a DoD environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience supporting decision making for DoD senior leadership
Years of Experience:
- Knowledge/experience with DoD PPBE processes
- SAP experience preferred
- Cyber / IT Experience
- Military background
- Graduate of the School of Advanced Military Studies/Warfighting/Strategic Studies (i.e. training and experience in complex problem solving in the context of DoD issues)
- SharePoint, CATMS, Jira, Atlassian experience
10 Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement