Please note that this is a 10 months+ contract position.
Candidates need Public Trust Clearance
Job Description: Required Skills:
• Install, configure, and support Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers at field sites.
• Engineer solutions to integrate wireless LAN coverage into facilities with existing wireless.
• Experience with Cisco Prime Infrastructure Monitoring Platforms.
• Work with outside vendors and internal organizations to have wireless site surveys performed and required equipment installed.
• Resolve client connectivity, interference, authentication, and coverage issues.
• Develop Bill of Materials (BOMs) to order WLAN equipment needed for projects.
• Familiarity with Cisco ISE.
• Assist in preparing cost estimates for projects.
Up to 40% travel to client sites to conduct wireless site surveys and WLAN installations.
For consideration, please reference job number 1940.
San Francisco, CAContact