Install, support and assist in the technical design of security solutions provided by Cerium Networks. Other responsibilities include troubleshooting and resolving customer escalated issues involving data, security, voice, video, compute, and wireless issues in a Cerium deployed or supported network.
This position can be located in Cerium's Seattle-WA, Spokane-WA, Portland-OR, Boise-ID office.
- (Primary Responsibility) Work with Project Delivery team to plan, deploy, and document Security solutions into customer networks.
- (Secondary Responsibility) Work with the Cerium Sales & Pre-Sales teams to position, design, and develop client opportunities where the Cerium security portfolio is a focus; including development of product and labor estimates as required.
- Demonstrated competence with planning, deploying, and supporting Cisco ASA and Firepower security appliances including SourceFire FirePOWER services and FireSight Management Console.
- Demonstrated competence with planning, deploying, and supporting the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) ecosystem applications and components.
- Demonstrated competence with Cisco routing and switching elements (enterprise or campus networking).
- Demonstrated competence with Cisco Email Security and Web Security appliances including the Security Management Appliance (SMA) in premise &/or cloud-based delivery formats.
- Demonstrated competence with Cisco Umbrella DNS protection policy development and deployment.
- Demonstrated competence with Cisco AMP for Endpoint policy development and deployment.
- Demonstrated competence with Cisco Meraki MX security appliances; other Meraki expertise is a plus.
- Demonstrated competence with WatchGuard XTM and UTM appliances is a plus.
- Demonstrated competence with Juniper, Fortinet, or SonicWall security appliances is a plus.
- Demonstrated competence with Cisco based ISR-based VPN solutions such as FLEX-VPN, GET-VPN, or DMVPN.
- Essential understanding of Cisco UCS-C series servers and VMware ESXi Hypervisor is a plus.
- Essential understanding of Cisco Smart Licensing, including how to add, move, and register licenses and devices is a plus.
The ideal candidate will be capable of addressing all of the previously mentioned technologies, speak to them professionally, plan for and implement these solutions, document to Cerium’s standards the finalized deployments, and hand-off to the customer in collaboration with the Cerium Project Team.
Preferred Experience / Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of Cisco solution implementation and experience preferred
- 4 year degree preferred
- CCNA Required. CCNP, CCNP Security, or CCIE Security preferred
- Cisco FireJumper qualification preferred
- Network and communications systems troubleshooting experience
- Pre-sales product and solution consultation exposure preferred
- Experience with Avaya VoIP or MS Lync a plus
- Excellent analytical ability and communications skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Customer service skills and experience
- Strong organization abilities