This position’s responsibilities are to perform requirement gathering, analysis, planning, design, implementation, documentation, assessment, and management of the Cisco unified communication infrastructure that are aligned with mission, goals, standards, and IT strategy. Design and implement Cisco unified communication solutions to meet the business requirements supporting next generation unified communication infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field, with a minimum of 7 years of related Voice Over IP (VoIP) engineering experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expertise in working with Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM), CUCM Express, CUBE, and Unity in a highly available environment.
- Expertise with managing and supporting a secure Cisco Unified Computing (UC) environment.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing plans for upgrading Cisco Unified Computing platform, as well as keeping current levels of the Cisco environment up to date.
- Proven experience and solid understanding of SIP and PRI circuits.
- Proven experience and solid understanding of supporting and configuring Cisco Instant Messaging (Jabber) and Presence.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP and Cisco networking hardware and services.
- Exceptional documentation skills to clearly articulate technical designs, issues and constraints, procedures and network assessments.
- Experience in a highly virtualized, converged datacenter environment.
- Experience writing voice and network security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Experience with utilizing network analysis tools to determine root cause of voice problems.
Please note that we are only able to work with or holders for this role.