We are assisting a client that is heavily entrenched within the Federal Marketspace, they are currently looking to hire a talented Senior Cisco Network Engineer to come in and spearhead a full network assessment for a DoD customer in the Denver area. This is a Full Time Position with an excellent set of Employee Benefits and Perks to include a matching 401K Plan, a generous amount of PTO, annual Presidents Club trips, Certification/Tuition reimbursement, etc.
Please contact me at Cwest@TechXpertSI.com to setup a phone call, include your most up to date resume and cover letter if available.
Senior Cisco Network Engineer - Top Secret FS Polygraph Clearance required
- A primary responsibility will be to support a multi-faceted assessment of the Physical, L2, L3 network, and configuration sets, to help ensure the readiness of the customer infrastructure.
- 5 Survey: infrastructure, performance, availability, mgmt. & security; report infrastructure's capabilities, helping the customer to understand/maintain/manage/evolve their campus network.
- Provide traffic analysis, focused on over-utilization issues and errors.
- Maintain required level of knowledge on Cisco solutions including the use of Cisco existing toolsets.
- Investigate and help resolve identified issues on a variety of customer's Cisco equipment using suggestive best practices and agreed methodologies.
- Construct Network Audit and Security Vulnerability reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Develop a strong understanding of customers topology, locations and uplinks, as well as endpoints with IP addresses to deliver impactful results.
- Have a strong understanding of Cisco product portfolio, tool sets, IOS versions, topologies and overall equipment lifecycles that could affect design and network readiness recommendations.
- Assist in the design, and evaluation; making recommendations, to provide a next generation network to support a fully meshed environment.
- Conduct research on products, services and standards to provide resolution or aid in the customer questions and/or reported problems.
Miami, FL, 33138