CBTS is currently seeking Cisco Network Engineer for a position located in Louisville, KY.
* Troubleshooting incidents and providing escalation support
* Design and implementation along with operational support of business solutions utilizing networking equipment
* Use network analysis, management and performance monitoring tools to diagnose problems and determine source
* Experience using network analysis, management and performance monitoring tools to plan for growth, diagnose problems and determine source.
* Experience implementing/managing Cisco products including but not limited to (2800/3800/7200 series routers, 2900/3700/6500 series switches, Cisco PIX firewall)
* Experience implementing/managing MPLS WAN circuits.
* Experience implementing/managing EIGRP/BGP/OSPF routing protocols in an enterprise network environment
* Cisco PIX, ASA or Checkpoint Firewall experience
* Experience implementing Vlan technology in an enterprise environment
Accreditation / Certification / Licenses
* Cisco Certifications - CCNA / CCNP / CCDP
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES CAN EMAIL THEIR RESUMES TO email@example.com. PLEASE INCLUDE "CISCO ENGINEER" IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.