Outperform your competition; consider becoming part of our growing family!
At ConRes, we believe that a Company is only as successful as its employees are and its customers.
With over 50 years of experience nationwide, we are a seasoned technology integrator that provides information technology solutions. Our IT experts offer Enterprise-class solutions ranging from cloud, virtualization, converged infrastructures, backup and recovery, to storage networking and security.
Awards and Recognition:
* Cisco s 2016 Break Away Partner of the Year
* Area s 100 Largest Private Companies
* Continental Resources ranked #59 of 500 solution providers
* CRN s Tech Elite 250
We are looking for a Solution Engineer with extensive experience with Cisco and F5 Technologies. Additionally be able to perform Implementations, Support, and Consulting. You will be working in the Professional Services Division, providing both pre and post implementation services. We need a dynamic and energetic individual for this demanding position.
The essential responsibilities are to work directly with customers and Account Managers providing pre and post implementation services and to work effectively across multiple practice areas within ConRes.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
1. Meet with Customers and Collect Customer Requirements.
2. Work with Account Manager/Sales Team to develop customer relationship and solutions and assist in overall sales process.
3. Create high-level solution designs/architecture and present to customers.
4. Create Customer facing Presentations.
5. Create Bill of Materials & configurations for solutions.
6. Build Scope of Services and Professional Service Pricing.
7. Write Statement of Works.
8. Performing on-site work for clients.
9. Project Documentation.
You Must Be Able To:
1. Work in a team environment / Work well individually.
2. Be self-sufficient / motivating.
3. Travel 25-50% (required).
4. Manage tasks and workloads.
1. Must have demonstrable design experience in deployment, administration, configuration, and integration.
2. Experience working as a consultant.
3. Experience working with Cisco partners is desirable.
Candidates (without exception) must have 2-3+ years of heavily focused Cisco and F5 implementation experience and 6+ years of Hands-On & relevant work experience in the following:
1. Pre-Sales ability to recommend Cisco networking solutions. This is includes (but not limited to), Wireless, Datacenter, Campus, Service Provider, Security, UC, and UCS solutions.
2. Strong hands-on experience implementing and troubleshooting Cisco networking equipment, protocols, and features.
3. Routing protocols include EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, and MPLS. Both IPv4 and IPv6.
4. Able to understand multi-tier network environments (Core, Distribution, Access,).
5. Must be able to install Nexus and Catalyst switch solutions. This includes features such as STP, VSS, vPC, Fabricpath, VDC, and OTV.
6. Implementing Cisco ASA series Firewalls, ISE, and ACS security solutions. Ability to configure and troubleshoot a wide variety of customer VPN s.
7. Implementing Cisco Wireless Controllers, Access-Points, and Unified Access solutions.
8. Load Balancer Solutions (Cisco, F5, Citrix).
9. Experience with Riverbed, Cisco WAAS, Citrix, or other WAN Optimization products.
10. Experience with SP line of routers and switches, specifically the ASR series routes.
11. Experience with Cisco UC Voice solutions is a plus.
12. Confidence working on live customer production networks.
If you have the right combination of experience, track record and drive, this will be the career you've been looking for. This is a full time salary position.