The Company is globally recognized leading provider of IT solutions and services located in North America boasting a network of 40 sales offices supported by five regional call centers. Partnered with technologies leaders like Cisco, Microsoft, HP and IBM they provide an array of services when managing the technology needs of more than 20,000 small, mid-market, enterprise and public sector organizations. As a result of their growth they are in need of a Cisco UC Technical Consultant to design and implement voice solutions and mentor a team of professional service consultants (Systems Engineers). This position requires a client focus, strong organizational, project management, and conceptual design skills, ability to learn Company's Service Delivery concepts, and lead teams to envision, design, and implement robust IT solutions.
Must Have Technical Skills:
- Must have hands on experience working with Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.x, 7.x, and 8.x; Unified Contact Center Express 7.x and 8.x; Unity 7.x, and 8.x; Unity Connection 7.x and 8.x; MeetingPlace Express 2.x; MeetingPlace 7.x and 8.x, Cisco Unified Presence 7.x and 8.x; Cisco IOS voice gateways, CUBE, secure voice concepts, secure voice processes and procedures along with other voice readiness assessment abilities.
- Must have an in depth understanding of networking and voice protocols (TCP, UDP, GRE, IPSec, SIP, H.323, MGCP, SCCP, etc.) and their analysis, implementation best practices and placement for various IP voice solutions within network infrastructures along with understanding of networking and voice applications (DNS, Active Directory, HTTP, etc.)
- Must have extensive hands on experience with security and networking overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems and products.
- Must have working knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including Microsoft Project and Visio Professional. Must have proven communication skills, analytical, and problem-solving ability to help maximize the benefit of business investments and to assist in implementing new processing procedures.
- Must be able to research current and future technologies that will strengthen or complement the team's core capabilities.
- Must have strong customer service orientation and extensive experience working as individual or within a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Must be willing to work occasionally on some evenings and weekends to complete client implementations / services work as well as meet deadlines.
- Must be able to travel to and from client locations for both pre-sales support and post-sales implementation.
- Must have excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills along with analytical, mathematical, and problem solving skills.
Should have a college diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, computer science, or management information systems along 5+ years related work experience.
- Interact with clients to resolve any issues before, during, or after service engagements.
- Schedule on-site visits when necessary to oversee the team's implementation success.
- Maintain familiarity with a variety of consultative concepts, practices, procedures, and industry trends.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support, while assisting with design, sizing, Statement of Work creation, and time estimates.
- Provide training when appropriate to ensure our service offerings are properly communicated to prospects and clients.
- Provide continued input to management regarding new ideas and concepts to improve overall quality of service to our clients and partners.
Preferred Certifications & Experience:
- CCIE Voice Engineer (Written & Lab Completed)
- CCNA Voice (CCVP)
- CCDA or CCNP
- Experience with Video Solutions
In addition, performance bonus, three weeks of vacation, sick days, 401k matching, health and dental benefits, amazing perks, the Company offers stability and a real chance of growing within an entrepreneurial environment that caters to both team and individual performance. If interested apply right now!