Cisco Voice Analyst/Engineer
Serve as the lead analyst responsible for the continuous operation and performance of the enterprise voice infrastructure. Also responsible for day-to-day operations of mission critical technologies including Cisco Voice Gateways, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Emergency Responder and Oracle Client. Troubleshoots and proceeds on resolving infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations, etc. Respond to high impact issues on a 24x7 basis, participating in a rotating on-call schedule with other team members.
- Configure, maintain, and support Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM)
- Configure, maintain, and support Cisco Unity Connection (CUC)
- Configure, maintain, and support Cisco Emergency Responder (CER)
- Configure, maintain, and support Cisco Voice Gateways (VG)
- Troubleshoot and resolve CUCM, CUC, CER, and VG issues within the core voice infrastructure
- Configure, maintain, support and monitor Session Border Controllers (Client's) within core voice infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and resolve Client issues within the core voice infrastructure
- Patching and upgrades to the Client's as needed
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity, and Cisco Emergency Responder. This includes management of endpoints and user accounts in large-scale systems.
For more information please contact Tom Mazzulla at 800-709-4740 ext 249 or email@example.comSince 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
- Some experience with Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, WebEx, Telepresence and VCS
- Experience with voice gateways: MGCP, SIP, H.323, SCCP, digital PRI/T1, analog FXO/FXS
- Experience in dial plan designs and implementation.
- Experience with virtualization, specifically VMware, Cisco UCS B/C Series servers
- Experience with voice carrier systems from - Telecommunication and Level 3 Strong problem solving and analytic skills to isolate problems, recommend solutions, and implementation of solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience with scripting or automation a plus
- Experience with process documents and training experience a plus
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects. Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.