SAIC is looking for a Cisco Voice Engineer will support all Telephony Technologies, proactive monitoring and quickly responding to hardware, software, and network Incidents. Candidate must have excellent written/verbal communication skills and work closely with vendor/contractor partners. Responsibilities include planning and implementing after-hours changes/upgrades to Voice and Contact Center related applications and infrastructure, completing detailed implementation plans/design documents, and troubleshooting/resolving complex incidents. Candidate must be able to provide expert-level troubleshooting, and end-to-end support/resolution of Service Requests.
Incident Response / Resolution:
• Day-to-day response to/resolution of generated alarms, tracking of real-time system health utilizing Ameriprise monitoring tools.
• Perform quick resolution of Contact Center Incidents, Including Alarm/Event correlation and triage
• Perform Incident Troubleshooting and resolution for all Cisco Unified Contact Center related applications/infrastructure following standard management processes.
• Expert level troubleshooting and analysis for all In-Scope Technology.
• Expert Analysis of device, server, network performance logs to triage Incidents/Outages as they occur.
Proactive Monitoring & Preventative Maintenance:
• Proactively monitor the stability and performance of various Contact Center technologies and take appropriate corrective action prior to an incident or problem occurring.
• Ensure patching and regular maintenance is performed as required.
• Actively collaborate with fellow members of the team and contractors/vendors on bridge calls to prevent or resolve incidents/problems in an expeditious manner.
• Must be able to Implement technology changes, including after hours, to configure, upgrade and maintain supported technologies
• Document detailed change implementation plans / procedures and be able to represent said plans during change management reviews
• Work with ITIL and Change Management processes and comply with all security policies
• Review and update detailed technical and Architectural Standards.
• Collaborate with other ITIOD teams for the implementation of new technologies and capabilities
• Provide expert product-specific skills in supported technologies.
• Work directly with vendor/product manufacturer to resolve any issues, identify any enhancements and implement.
• Audit contact center infrastructure to verify conformance to standards and best practices.
• Design, configure, script, and deploy call routing and IVR call flows
This position is temporarily remote due to Covid-19.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent work experience. Engineer is expected to possess 7-10 years of experience and detailed working knowledge configuring, supporting, upgrading Cisco Unified Communications and UCCX.
All candidates for consideration must be eligible to obtain a US public trust clearance.
Required skills and Experience
• Engineer is expected to possess 7-10 years of experience and detailed working knowledge configuring, supporting, upgrading the following technologies
• Ability to support working outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or "on-call" support when necessary to solve high profile incidents/problems.
• Highly innovative problem solver with strong analytical and customer service abilities required.
• Ability to communicate and articulate technical information across various organizational levels.
• High reasoning aptitude and ability to quickly understand complex operating environments.
• Experience working with Calabrio products preferred, or other Call recording & Work Force Management software
• LAN and WAN QoS Knowledge; Configuring SIP Trunks and PRI circuits
• Experience with configuring and maintaining Cisco CUBE devices, and troubleshooting via RTMT
• Demonstrated ability to understand and architect the UCCE environment with scripting Cisco software [ICM, CVP, VXML
My SAIC Benefits.